The systematization of the E-LOCAL courses
Thanks to the results of the elocALL project, the use of the E-LOCAL courses in all partner institutions will be mainstreamed and systematised, and the process of submission will be regularised in the form(s) that each institution will deem as most appropriate.
Partner universities will offer the E-LOCAL courses to mobility students, both incoming and outgoing, and schools will be able to offer them as a unique integration of their learning offer, as well as support material for immigrant newcomers.
On the basis of the experience gained in the elocALL project, each partner will be able to consider exactly pros and contras of different forms of course delivery and, on the basis of the cost/benefit ratio, decide which to adopt after the end of the project. The experimentation conducted with external stakeholders in elocALL is expected to permit a precise evaluation of the ways in which the courses can be accessed in the future by external users.
Work-packages and milestones
The elocALL project is made up of five WPs, four transversal WPs and one implementation WP:
- WP1 – Management;
- WP2 – Pilot runs with tutors;
- WP3 – Quality;
- WP4 – Dissemination;
- WP 5 – Exploitation;
The major milestones of the elocALL project are:
- Kick-off meeting (November 2013)
- Questionnaire to select pilot students (starting after the kick-off meeting)
- Submission of the courses to internal users (starting from November 2013)
- Submission of the courses to external users (starting from November 2013)
- Dissemination workshops (January-March 2014)
- Mid-term meeting (April 2014)
- Delivery of courses with tutors (starting from April 2014)
- Final meeting (October 2014)
The main measurable indicators of the elocALL project are:
- Students’ expectations about the assisted delivery of the E-LOCAL courses (by means of questionnaires submitted to students);
- Students’ level of satisfaction (by means of evaluation forms filled in by the users of the E-LOCAL courses);
- Partners’ level of satisfaction (by means of evaluation forms filled in by the consortium);
- Dissemination activities carried out (by means of forms filled in);
- Accesses to the project website;
- Accesses to the e-learning platform;
- Number of members of Facebook group.